Saturday, December 20, 2008

Giggles

Laycee and Logan rarely do anything but fight with one another. They like to pick on each other and fight, but they are not much for playing with and laughing with each other. I hope one day they grow out of it, but we will see. Anyway, I heard them laughing during lunchtime the other day and and I was clearly intrigued by what they were doing. I mean, they are on opposite ends of the table and they were eating lunch. I decided to peek in and see for myself. Much to my dismay, I found them making a huge mess of...
yup, you see it, apple juice and orange soda! Oh it was a MESS!
Laycee knew once she saw me that she was in trouble, so she tried to escape to make it all look like Logan's fault. Let me tell you, she really had me fooled this time lol.





3 comments:

Loni West said...

i like your table where did you get that from? i need one with more than four seats now

Terrilee said...

:) Oh that's sneaky :) Isn't it good to know that they can at least get along when they are into mischief? LOL

Angela said...

what is it about toddlers and being on the table that is so much fun???? Finn does the same thing if I give him the chance.