Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tree Lighting Ceremony

I hate how blogger keeps messing up the order of my pictures! So... you get to start at the end of the evening and move backwards. After Haylee's crying session because I didn't want to stand in line for a carriage ride, we made a compromise. Pull out the bed, watch a movie, and drink hot chocolate!
First I had to tell Trent Santa wasn't real to get him over there, and then Laycee and Logan start wailing. No good pics this year :(
They all loved story time with Mrs, Clause


Before seeing Santa, we went to do some activities. We decorated houses, played toss, and made pictures frames.






I was excited to start of December with a little holiday fun. I am way delayed in posting these, so this was really nearly 3 weeks ago lol.



3 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

At least everything turned out ok and everyone still had fun and survived.

Pottruffs said...

Looks like a ton of fun. No worries on the Santa picture. I didn't have any of Jon until this year. He never would do it. Not even a fit throwing one. Love the crafts. Cute. Love your blog, beautiful!

Jenny said...

Hey Lexi,
I was really frustrated with this too. Pictures getting all mixed up.
Now I have to figure out what I want and what order I want them in and select the last picture first, then it works out. Good luck to ya. I love your blog! It is great that we are able to keep in touch this way.
Jenny