Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Feet Are Cold

It is a known fact that Italians don't know proper temperature control of their homes. As a result, we are completely hot in the summer time and freezing cold in the winter time. Well at the beginning of this winter season, we couldn't figure out how to get the house to warm up. They replaced the thermostat and it didn't seem to be working. We opened all the radiators and we were all still in 3 layers of clothing. Well, the kids feet weren't being kept warm with 2 pairs of socks, so I splurged at the PX on a necessity. THey had these fuzzy Crocs. They have been amazing, and Laycee and Logan LOVE them.

But there are rules. which none of the kids are fans of. They must be worn with socks, AND they can only be worn in the house. That is the hardest rule becuas they want to wear them everywhere. But those are the rules because I want them to last through the winter.

3 comments:

Terrilee said...

just tell them that those rules are better than staying in the living room with 100 lighted candles to keep their feet warm. :) I can't believe the heat those little suckers put out.

Feed me more posts.....I'M IMPATIENT :D

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Same reasons I don't miss Japan.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

The same reasons I don't miss Japan.