Friday, December 19, 2008

Decorating

On the 1st for Family Home Evening, we decorated the house. Here is the Tree before being fluffed and decorated.

The kids and Dave string more lights on our fiber optic tree. Dave loves lights and I don't care as long as I don't have to do it.


Trent puts on some decorations.


Haylee is an amazing helper and so selfless. She started helping Laycee instead of doing it all herself. Laycee LOVED it.




And Logan admires all of their hard work.



And as a special surprise, we got some in house entertainment to share with you all.




I love the holidays and decorating. This year has been a little harder because we are anticipating all of the work to follow with the move just 6 weeks away. But, we did what we could to brighten the home with a little fun.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I meant to tell you that your house looked really cute. I'm still mad at your stinkin' countdown.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

It looks like the family enjoyed decorating.

Terrilee said...

You are always so festive! I love the kids singin and dancin! That's what it's all about!!

Angela said...

very nice tree! Looks like fun. I like Dave and Trent in their hats! :-)