Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Camping

We are finally back up! The internet is running in our new house and most of the packing is finished. Homeschooling is underway and my afternoon run is in the schedule. I feel like I am functioning, mostly, once again, so I found a few minutes to blog. I know so much has happened since I blogged last and you are all anxious to read about the news, but in true Lexi fashion, I must finish what I started first. So... back to August... 2nd week, while Dave was home on leave, we took a few days to go camping. It was a nice chance to get away, play some baseball, shoot some bow and arrows, eat some smores and just have fun with one another. We took nature walks and listened to Laycee continuously complain that her "puppies" couldn't keep up (those would be these imaginary puppies that are very important to her lol). It was a great trip and a nice close to Dave's leave.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Another digital scrapbooking design by Smilebox

1 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Looks like fun! Miss you guys! ARe you living on base? Can't wait to hear all the update!