Monday, October 11, 2010

Hair Changes

So there are times in life when a change is needed. And that change came when I could not stand Laycee's "long", half curly, messy hair another minute. So, I wanted her to have a cute boy cut. The hairstylist was trying to talk me out of it, but I insisted that this is what I want. Sure enough, I love it! This is the front...
Here is the back. It's straight here, but I scrunch is because there really is no way around the relaxed curls she has.
Haylee got hers trimmed up too
I love it, but I have recently considered re-growing hers out. After our 6 month bout with lice, it seems as though we have FINALLY beat it.
I loved her long beautiful locks... so maybe in the future you will see her with long hair again, but I believe Laycee's do will be a keeper for a little while. I just love it.




0 comments: