Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspiration

Oh I know I know, you are all waiting to see pictures of Dave's homecoming and the house. But I am having some technical difficulties... so, instead I am posting some things that I have been inspired by. The fall weather is in full swing. The stores are filled with holiday spirit. The ground is covered in big, beautiful fall leaves. Oh the wonderful feeling of having Dave home has led to so much motivation. I have posted this first blog a few years ago, but thats the best thing about inspiration... you can revisit it and it means something completely different!

I made the most delicious salmon recipe from there today. I was looking for some new recipes and thought maybe I should look at the crockpot site again. I was in love and overwhelmed with delicious recipes. I also have been working on a lot of whole wheat recipes... I will hopefully post some successful ones later.

Oh this beautiful book. I am not crafty, but Dave told me I needed a hobby. I decided that I was ready to try and revisit sewing. I saw this book in Barnes and Noble and fell in love instantly. The patterns are amazing. The author explains so much that even a beginner sewer could figure it out. I am in love love love! There are so many pretty things in there.
Hope you are all feeling inspired this fall season!

0 comments: