Thursday, October 7, 2010

Graduation

So Aug 6th I officially graduated from ASU with a Bachelors in Family Studies and Human Development. I completely missed the due date to walk in May because the days just got away from me. I obviously wouldn't be there to walk in December. So, Dave and Kevin threw me a graduation.
Kevin was the guest speaker.
Laycee said a princess crown was a must.
We never get a picture together, Haylee was our photographer.
And, as always, Laycee is never far away.
It was fun to have them celebrate. Mom took us all to ice cream after the "ceremony". It was a fun night and I am so thankful to be finished. It only took me 9 years, one marriage and 4 children later, but I did it.





1 comments:

The Jones's said...

YAY! Good job, Lexi! That is a great accomplishment, especially with a family. You are a great example of dedication and determination. I am trying to beg Joseph to walk for his MBA. He hasn't walked in his life yet, and I am trying to tell him he has to do it for his MBA.