Friday, December 9, 2011

Cheer Showdown

So in November, Haylee had her first cheer performance.  She has been practicing since June, so it has taken months for them to put together a routine and work out the kinks of where to go and what to do.  I know that was very frustrating for Haylee for several weeks but she eventually got it.
 Their team is warming up.  I felt like I was in some live version of Bring It On.  Seriously, this was WAY more competitive than I ever imagined.
 Here she is after her performance.  She looks so grown up!  I cannot believe that this is my little girl anymore.  I know those bows look silly,but they actually look pretty sharp when they are on the floor all together.
I took video of this performance, but it came out all blurry, so I will try to post video of the next one.  They did better on the next performance anyway.  I am excited to see how much more she grows and progresses over the season!

0 comments: