Saturday, December 10, 2011

O Christmas Tree

After Haylee's cheer competition, Linzi (my sister) was in town and wanted to meet at Dave& Busters.  Right outside at the Tempe Marketplace was this amazing tree.  Yes, see in AZ, it is still cool enough for Haylee to dress in next to nothing and still be warm.  It was cool that morning, but by this time, it was warm.
 This tree was HUGE and it was such a neat surprise.  It really helped the kids get into the spirit that Christmas was coming.
I have never been to Tempe Marketplace, so this was a new experience for me.  It was such a neat little square of stores and restaurants.  My brother told me that they have live bands on Saturday nights even.  I hope one day when Dave is home, we could head this direction for a date.  It was such a neat place which I would like to explore more!

0 comments: