Monday, December 5, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Ok so here is my belly growing.  Forgive the messy mirror.  I do clean it, but this is the bad part of sharing a bathroom with 4 children.  So here I was 33 weeks.
 And 34 weeks
 I was so excited a few weeks ago because I could squeeze my fat, swollen feet into my boots.  I came home from church, took the boots off to find a mess of a leg.  Swelling is by far my worst pregnancy symptom and I swear each pregnancy, it gets worse.
 Here I am at 35 weeks, last week before church. 
I wish I was one of those people who only gain weight in my belly but unforunately I am not.  I gain weight everywhere.  And I swell so bad in my face, hands, legs, and feet.  I am now at 36 weeks and I am torn between being excited about the end and being antsy about a new baby.  This sweet boy has been growing so long and much anticipated, but I have not had a baby in nearly 5 years now.  I am sure when he is here, I will be so thankful that pregnancy is over.  Then I can start working off all of the extra weight and get back to running which I miss dearly.  Hoping for a swift 4 weeks!

2 comments:

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

oh Lexi you look great! I am so happy for you and your sweet family! Please let me know how I can help you (I'm willing to do anything!)

The Jones's said...

Me, too! Staring to get so ready to get this show on the road! We'll make it, and pretty soon get to post about the new babies. You are amazingly busy and I'm impressed with how much you are able to do. I try to get around, but it is so difficult. Hang in there!