Sunday, October 2, 2011

Next Stop, Indiana

Ok so next day (day 3) we headed back across the Mississippi.
And ended up at my uncles house for some very much needed R&R. 

 This was so fun for the children.  Their dog had puppies so they played with the puppies.  They live on a farm, so the kids had a lot of fun ways to explore and a lot of places to go.  We stayed here for about a day and a half.  It was fun because we ate corn on the cob and watermelon.  We had BLTs for lunch.  We got to go look for chicken eggs.  On top of bike riding and exploring through the farm.  The children had a blast and were SUPER dirty by the end of the trip.
On the last day, my cousin Andrea (all the way on the left), had some left over sparklers.  So the kids had a blast doing sparklers after our very hot bonfire.  So left to right Andrea (my cousin) Haylee, Trent, Laycee, William (my cousin) and Annabelle (my cousin). 

Next stop... Ohio

0 comments: