Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spencerville, OH

We arrived at Grandmas house in the afternoon sometime.  Had a little lunch and then prepared for a dinner at my aunts house who lives up the street.  They live in a nice small town, with a lot of free roaming space so the kids were in heaven.  I don't know how it happened, but I did not get any pictures of the BBQ.  Maybe if Lynnae posts pictures, I can steal some of hers.  It was great to see my family again.  I have not seen them since I was 17, so its been a while.  You know, 11 years anf 4.5 kids later.  Anyway, the second day, we went to town to see Mr Poppers Penguines and that evening we headed to the fair.  I think this was one of Haylee's favorite things to do.  Laycee and Logan LOVED my aunt Starla. 


Haylee wanted to see every animal there.  There were a lot of animals, so that was quite a feat, but I think we saw a fair amount of them.




Here is the baby's experience of the fair... 18 weeks along.

We watched a little barrel racing.

The kids really enjoyed the fair!  Then sad as it was, the next day we headed back out.  We had a few more places to stop before we left.

0 comments: