Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh Baby!

Ok, so this summer has flown by, as has the pregnancy!  I am 28 weeks now.  I sit and wonder where the time has gone.  But here are a few pictures of the previous two trimesters!  Our first glimpse... 8 weeks.

I am not one for belly pictures, but since this may be the last baby, why not?!  10 weeks
 12 weeks
At this stage, it all depends on what you wear I think
 20 weeks
 24 weeks
 27 weeks
 At 20 weeks, we found out...
 He will be the tie breaker for us.  Now we will have 3 boys and 2 girls.  I also ordered this fun diaper bag from Thirty One.  I love it!! 
I am starting to be ready for the baby to be here.  The pregnancy has flown by, but there is always a time when you are ready to feel normal again.  Thats me.  The exhaustion has been... well exhausting, this time around.  I dont know if it is a result of Dave being gone or just the busy life of 4 children.  Either way, it has been a struggle.  But I feel really blessed and strengthened so often.  The baby is due Dec 31st and Dave cannot wait for a New Years Baby.  I am both excited and nervous to be having another baby in the home.  There is nothing better than raising children, but it is no secret that the newborn days are not my favorite.  Lets just hope the next 12 weeks fly by as fast as the first 28!

2 comments:

The Jones's said...

You are right, we do look almost the same in belly size! There is another woman in our ward here who is pregnant, due Jan. 2nd, and barely looks pregnant at all. It's crazy! I am definitely out there! But I love it. I am sure having 4 this time around is though. The last time you were pregnant you only had 2 at home, and now it's 4, but at least they are all potty trained (that is something we are lacking as of yet). :) Love that we are both having boys. Wish we were closer!

Evan and Jamie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! Will Dave be home for the baby? How long is he gone for? You look adorable! Miss you!