Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ward Campout

Well I decided to brave it and take the kids camping... alone.  Thankfully, Tyson and Kimberly in our ward offered to have me follow them up there and Tyson helped me set up the tent.  You can see our tent pictured in the background.  I found this semidarts toy at Walmart for $15.  It was magnetic and the boys loved playing with it.

Here are Trent and I.  Camping it a lot of work.  And especially for one night.  But I really think that we had a good time!

Our fire

Ethan, Scott and Miss couldn't make it, so I offered to have Ethan come along.
 This was so Laycee's thing. 
I didn't get any pictures of Haylee.  She must have been off running around.  I actually hardly saw her the whole time we were there.  It was an awesome weekend.  Spent some time meeting new people and the kids were able to get out and run free.  Kind of hard to keep my two eyes on 5 children, but all in all it turned out super fun!

1 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

You are so brave!haha I am impressed! You are such a good mom and made a good memory!