Sunday, July 13, 2008

7th Anniversary

Yesterday was our 7th Anniversary. It feels like we were both just married and have been married forever. So here we are in July of 2001 getting married.
Here are some fond memories from our honeymoon. I loved going to Disney for our honeymoon and I especially loved that we could see the evening fireworks from our hotel room.
Okay, so after being married for 7 years we have become such and old boring married couple. So, Dave decided that he was going to get World of Warcraft for us to play together fresh from the start. So, we have been playing almost nonstop for about a week. For our anniversary, I bought the expansion pack. And what did we do all day for our anniversary? Play World of Warcraft lol.
Dave went all out and bought another video camera as an "us" gift since ours broke. I really wanted another one to tape my fitness classes so I can get better.
And then what would be an anniversary without jewelry. I love it. So he got me pearl/diamond ring and earrings to match. They are beautiful!

Okay, so when we were first engaged, Brian and Tina (Dave's brother) had just celebrated 7 years. I felt like at that time that 7 years was an eternity. I couldn't believe they made it that long and still loved each other. (I was only 18 who had not had any serious relationships when I started dating Dave, what did I know?) Well, now that we are at 7 years and they are at 14, I feel like 14 is an eternity, but 7 feels like a blink of an eye. So, this is us,
4 kids and 7 years later still in love.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Seven years is a long time, and we hope you have many more good years!

Angela said...

Congratulations on 7 years! You look sooooo young on your wedding picture! Jewerly is a great gift, way to go Dave! Here is to many more years of wedded bliss!

Emy W. said...

Congratulations!!! Anniversaries rock. Being married rocks. Love rocks.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

That is really cool. The times sure does fly as this year will be 31 years for your dear ole' parents.

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Fosburgh Family said...

Happy anniversary! I love your new ring and ear rings they are so beautiful!

Emma Caroline said...

7 years! Congratulations! Keep going!
My husband and I have been together for 23 years, 17 of them married!
We are a rare breed, those of us that stay married to the same person!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time on your anniversity, several years more of happiness, watch those kids of yours grow.