Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pose for the Camera

Mom asked me to post some pictures of what I look like now that I have lost over 40 lbs. I debated about it forever, but I figured, why not? One day, when I don't have anymore weight to lose and when I get the courage, I might post a before and after pic. But, for now, I got out the camera and we had a little photo shoot. I shot the kids and Haylee shot me. Sorry if I don't look gorgeous, I am always at the gym, so aside from today, my face hasn't seen makeup in almost a month. So, here are Haylee and Trent being sweet.
Close up of me (oh wait, I guess I put on lip gloss at least lol)
Far away (I am in my workout shirt and capris that are too big)
Haylee posing
Trent being silly as always.
Me (after going to the gym) and Laycee (naked as always)
So, here you are mom. This was for you lol. Hopefully by the end of the year I can post final photos.


9 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Thanks Lexi. You have lots to be proud of. You lookd fantastic. Now I want to see a video of one of your workouts

Nancy said...

You look great!

Angela said...

You look great Lexi! WOW! 40 pounds. Great job! It makes me feel like I should get off my behind and do something about my way streached out abs. I was thinking of another baby, but Dom said no. Sigh. Now I really have to work out...Finn is 18 months, I can't realistically blame it on him anymore. :-) Congratulations Girl! You look great, and are an inspiration to me to try harder.

Blain&Deedra said...

Good Job! It always feels good when you work out. I'm going to start jogging! Where do you live in Italy? A girl I know her husband is getting moved over there, her name is Tishina but I don't know her husbands name, and I can't remember where they are moving. Its a town about 20 minutes out of Venice? I guess I'm not giving you much to work with. Just tell me where you live, and maybe I'll have more information!

Blain&Deedra said...

Her husband is in the military. She's just a girl in our ward. I don't know her very well. But they have one baby girl and I guess he is getting transfered over there.

The Jones's said...

Congrats on losing the weight. That takes a lot of commitment, and it must feel great. I notice your hair is a new color, too. :) I am okay, just tired. I put myself on bed rest so I can get caught up with my resting, and make sure the baby is doing and growing well. I will update the blog again soon.

Anonymous said...

lexi, you look great, exercise does alot for your shape, keep up the good work.

Jessica said...

you look awesome! i am so jealous! i wish i had that much ambition. how do you go to the gym with your kids everyday!? how long are you there? you do look gorgous!

Pottruffs said...

Wow, that's a big weight loss. Good for you. That's what I want to lose. hey, also, we have a new blog address, come check us out. pottruff.blogspot.com, thanks.