Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Funny Things Haylee Says

Haylee has an amazing memory. I don't know how she remembers so much. Every once in a while, she just can't quite recall though. So today, she was giving me a lesson on the human body. (I have been having a lot of lessons lately, on reptiles, dinosaurs, and sharks to name a few). This is what she says...

Mom, I know that your nose and ears don't have bones. (really haylee?) Yup, your ears have cottage.

I was thinking that cottage only sits in my butt lol. I corrected her and told her it was cartilage. She says, yeah that is a hard word to say.

Haylee is amazing, even with her little mixups.

3 comments:

Angela said...

smart girl! keep it up Haylee!

Angela said...

smart girl! keep it up Haylee!

Fosburgh Family said...

That was really funny! She is smart little girl!