Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Promotion

Yesterday was Dave's promotion. YEAH!! Pictured from Left to right is Dave, SGT Burton who was also getting promoted, and then the commander. They are reading SGT Burton's orders here.
Dave wanted me to stick on his new rank, so this is while they are reading his orders.
Here is after I changed over his rank.
Sorry I didn't get better pictures. My camera woman was not so hot and she said that I went too fast. She offered to stage it so we could get better pictures, but I wasn't too worried about it. It was the first time I had been to or seen one of these and I am so proud of Dave. He is finally part of the NCO club!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay for Dave! Good thing you told me you were looking so nice for the promotion ceremony yesterday at the Commisary... I was about to ask Dave if it was Halloween, seeing he was in uniform.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

you are looking great Lexi. And great job Dave. I remember when Dad made NCO. It is a pretty big deal.

Jessica said...

so awesome! congrats!
so about the recipe blog. i sent an invite to your email.so you just need to accept it i quess and then it will show up on your dashboard. and then you can post away! hope this helps if you have any questions let me know!

Jessica said...

so awesome! congrats!
so about the recipe blog. i sent an invite to your email.so you just need to accept it i quess and then it will show up on your dashboard. and then you can post away! hope this helps if you have any questions let me know!

Emy W. said...

Oh, you look just like Kim Davenport in that last picture!

Angela said...

Congratulations! Isn't it nice to be official?!?! Yeah, it doesn't take long to velcro on the new rank...They were still in BDU's when Dom made E5 so I had to pin him.

Fosburgh Family said...

Congrats to Dave that is really Awesome.