Saturday, July 26, 2008

Daddy Time

Logan's new favorite thing is to rough house. The bad part is I can only handle about 15 minutes of it a day before I cut Dave and the kids off, but I at least give them that much. So, while they were all into it the other night and I was watching the 15 minutes of chaotic noise and actually enjoying the playful interaction, I took some photos.
Laycee doesn't normally join in, but she did today.
Haylee just wanted to pose for the camera the whole time.
Once Dave tried to pick up Laycee, she laid her head down and started singing to Dave, so rough time was over. I love the smiles the two of them are exchanging.
A not so rare moment in our house, a baby on each hip.
Hope you enjoyed our 15 minutes of chaotic and loud playtime, minus the chaotic and loud part.

1 comments:

Angela said...

They all look so happy to play with daddy! We only get about 15 min of wrestle time too, but thats because its the only time Dom has. Dom has been teaching "combatives" to Liam to control the wrestling a little more! :-)