Saturday, July 26, 2008

Workout Schedule

Since I posted those pics, I have had some questions of my workout schedule, so here I will post it now.

830- 9 practice Body Jam
915-1015 fitness class (Body Pump, Combat, Step, Combat, Pump) classes ordered m-f
1030-1130 fitness class/ run(run, Balance, Pump, Jam, Run)
130-3 Practice Body Jam Monday and Wednesday

Anyway, that is what I do. I currently have a babysitter in the mornings for me. So, for those of you looking to get out and exercise, my suggestion is just find 1 group fitness class or a walking group. There is a certain amount of support and enoucouragement in a group setting. Not just 2 people, but a whole group for a walking club so someone will always be there. I was only working out 1 hr a day until about 2 months ago.

Disclaimer: Our gym offers Les Mills programs. If you want to check out any in your area or what the classes entail... visit www.lesmills.com

3 comments:

Pottruffs said...

I hope you'll post pictures and tell us how it went, but just wanted to say Happy Happy Birthday Trent. What a great age.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Wow, that is a gymanstics schedule.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.