Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have comfort items too


In January, I posted our pacifire collection. What a collection it is. Everyone at our house thought is was so funny that I gathered and counted and made sure I had them together so I wouldn't lose any. Well, I have an announcement to make........
we have finally given up the pacifires! Laycee was mad for about 2 days about it and I am still mad about it lol. But I was tired of making sure I had one everywhere I went. Okay, well I haven't been brave enough to throw away the 6 we have left, but they haven't used one in almost 2 weeks. I know, I should just get rid of them. There are many times that they are a temptation too. They kept them so long for my sanity not theirs. But I have to say, what did we replace our 12 pacifires with?? I don't know, maybe 15 SIPPY CUPS!! When does it end?

5 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

"That there is funny."

Nancy said...

I am not that brave yet. I applaud your determination.

Angela said...

That's funny 'cause its true!!! We had quite a collection for Liam. he was always throwing them in the canal's in Venice. Once we were running frantically around looking for a pharmacy to buy one because we had lost both that we brought with us. Sigh. Now we are fully in sippy cup world with Finn...and always have to have it full. sigh.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

binkies are a babies best friend. Brielle is still on hers, and makes babysitting her alot easier.

Loni West said...

Good for you. I still have to take brielle's away and i decided to do it when she turned two...so i'm hopeing the next month goes by slow. lol.