Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Time

I have been feeling guilty because I have been spending so much time working out and away from the kids this week. As a result, I was in need of some quality family time. Its about quality not quantity right? Anyway, the other night, the kids set up a tent in the living room.
We ate dinner in our air conditioned tent lol. We has steak and potatoes and the kids had corn dogs and potatoes. We watched some Peter Pan (the kids are obsessed with the crockodile song right now)
And ate some smores out of the microwave.
I am feeling so much more refreshed after some quality family time.

6 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Looks like a family funfilled evening. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

The Jones's said...

I have been enjoying your posts, especially how many pacifiers you have in the house. That's hilarious! I knew our baby was a girl the whole time, and so did my husband, but it was nice to tell everyone else who thought it was a boy. :) We actually have already started buying the cutest girl, and boy, stuff we could find at Osh Kosh, and we are going back to Doylestown so we can do more shopping now that we know she's a girl for sure in a couple of weeks. I love it!

Fosburgh Family said...

That looks like tons of fun! And my mouth is watering looking at the smores!!!

Angela said...

It looks like a fun night! A TV in your tent too!!! what lucky kids. Indoor camping is so much better...no bugs, hardly any dirt...good food, and a comfy bed when the night is done.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

i love love love making tents. The kids and I made one the other day...no ac for us

:(

Nancy said...

Since marshmallows are my favorite food, s'mores sound delightful. Your fort truly out-does ours.