Friday, July 25, 2008

Time Out


I know each time I post, it seems as though we are more into toddler years. And that is because every day, they grow to be more like 2 yr olds. Well, Logan has recently decided that he can try to do things despite my warnings. So... he has been spending a lot of time in Trent's favorite corner lol. I can't help but laugh to myself everytime he gets in trouble because he tries to look so pitiful so that I won't punish him. Its priceless memories we are making everyday in our home right now.

5 comments:

Fosburgh Family said...

It is always so hard to do timeout to such little ones. Reagan looks at me with those eyes and I just want to laugh.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

They just learned to walk and now they are in time out. 2 year Olds!!

Loni West said...

awww, he is so cute! he is getting a lot of hair!

Angela said...

yeah, time out is no fun. Finn has had a few too, and lots and lots of natural consequences. sigh. toddlers.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

Brielle does the pouty lip too when she gets sent to the corner. I don't budge.