Sunday, November 16, 2008

After Baths

Okay, well you were supposed to get the other photo first, but this is what you get lol. Haylee has really been spreading her sweet love out lately. I love to watch her cuddle with her siblings. Rarely Logan will sit with her, but Trent and Laycee really love to cuddle up next to her. She isn't always in the mood. But i love the moments when she is. She is so sweet and really likes to spread her love around. I am so very greatful to have a daughter like her. She may get bored easily and require a lot of my attention, but those don't matter to me as much when I get to see her interacting with her brothers and sisters with such care and love. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her over these last 21 months. So here they are waiting their turn in the shower.
And in the other room, I get to experience this. Laycee hates the bath. So, it is usually quick and we are rushing to wash her up and get her out. Logan on the other hand is a fish I think. He would stay in the bath all day if I let him. Anyway, I love to wash them up and cuddle them tight in the towel and just stare and smell. They always looks so sweet and smell so fresh. It lasts about 1 minute before they move on to being toddlers. But I absoluetly love that one minute.
You may be asking yourself where Logan is. As I was blogging, I was wondering the same thing lol. I don't have many pictures of him over these last few days. I guess I will have to try harder to focus on him. Usually it is Haylee and Trent that never get posted. But this time, Logan is no where to be seen. So maybe next week, we will get some photos of Logan man.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh... I just love them right after a bath. Good times!

Angela said...

nothing like a sweet smelling baby. Finn is like Logan, and loves baths. He takes it as a personal insult if you shower and leave him out. :-)