Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Autumn Time

So I know I posted pictures of the snow, but I took this picture a few weeks ago when I was looking out the window loving the autumn scene. It seems as though the weather was nice fall weather and then over the course of two weeks, it turned really cold, the leaves all fell off, and then it snowed. Anyway, looking at this pictured reminded me of a funny story that I am sure Dave wouldn't mind me telling the whole world lol. So, he needed a few extra flight hours for flight school. We decided to take an overnight up to Utah. Dave and I packed in the little Cessna 172 and started off. As we transitioned from the desert state onto Utah, the landscape definately changed. We couldn't help but love the scenic tour from the air we were taking. Dave kept looking at the mountains of newly fall leaves, just in the process of changing. And he says to me, Lexi, look at those red leaves. He was gabbing about wondering what kind of tree it was. I couldn't help but chuckle and said, Dave it is just a normal forest tree. The leaved turn red in the fall time. That is my autumn story to make you laugh.

0 comments: