Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Ever Snowman

I posted pictures of the snow. Well later that afternoon the snow started melting off and the kids were rested from their nap. Haylee kept begging for help to build a snowman. So her and I went down and built a snowman. Trent took credit becuase he put leaves on the head. But really, Haylee and I did the work. The whole time she kept saying, "This is so fun. Everyone else is missing out. I am building my first ever snowman!" You should have seen the look of accomplishment when she showed Dave all of her hard work. I am so grateful we had this chance!

5 comments:

Angela said...

trent is in shorts?!?! :-) nice job on the snowman you guys, its a pretty decent size.

Nancy said...

What a cute snowman!

Jessica said...

i think that is so funny that trent is in shorts building a snowman! looks like fun and very festive!

Fosburgh Family said...

That snowman looks great!!! Trents legs must be freezing!

Lexi said...

I know he is in shorts. He was braggin that his legs weren't cold and the next day he had a fever. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, that they were home on laundry day so all his clean clothes were being washed and his pants were wet from dragging in the snow.