Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Program

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you are spending you day surrounded by those you are thankful for. I know we are. I haven't yet got around to posting pictures of thanksgiving, but I wanted to share a little bit of Haylee who I am so thankful for. She had a program on Tuesday at school.


Sorry for the picture quality. I brought both the video camera and the digital camera, but when I went to turn on the video camera... I discovered it was out of battery :( Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with happiness and PIE! For those of you that we love so much, we are missing you on this day, but you can be sure we are surrounded by many who love us almost as much as you do.

1 comments:

Terrilee said...

I must say that I do love you like family! Im greatful I get to spend this Thanksgiving with you... Man I wanna cry LOL and you know I mean that. I'll miss you my friend!!!