Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

7 random things about me: Emily tagged me

Okay, so this is hard because I don't know if I can think of 7 random things, but we will see what I can come up with.

--I have read 2 books already this week.
--I am starting to read The Work and The Glory (lets see if I can make it past page 10 this time).
--Logan, Laycee, and I have been sick for 4 days with a fever and headache and chills and sore throat. And I think Trent is getting it now.
--I hate November because the kids have off school so much. Like 5 days off!
--We are going to the temple in Switzerland next weekend for a final trip before most of our families move.
--Even though I harrass Dave about playing World of Warcraft too much, I really like the game. I just can't play 24/7 like he can. I get a headache from it.
--I loved the fresh pumpkin cookies I made yesterday. Surprising since I hate pumpkin. Maybe my taste buds are changing.

Alright so lets see, I will tag 7 people but don't feel pressured to post it if you don't want
-Loni
-Ashley
-Laurel
-Angela
-Terrilee
-Nancy

3 comments:

Emy W. said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that you're sick!! I hope you get better soon!!

Nancy said...

jaron and I had fevers today. Jaron was throwing up this morning too. Lovely. it's going around. Hope you're feeling better now and that Trent doesn't get it too bad.

Terrilee said...

Thanks for the TAG :D We so need to talk... put a smile on that beautiful face of yours!