Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Egg Nog

I think Egg Nog is nasty. Everytime I smell it, I really think it will be good, but I have yet to like it. However, I have 5 other people that I live with that LOVE egg nog. It seems to be that Dave passed on his love for egg nog to the kids. I don't see how. Even as much as I have tried to dissuade them, they still insist on liking the stuff. GROSS! As a result, the fall season has set in and I have been buying, lots of egg nog. Which has lead to lots of egg nog faces.
We have started letting the little kids (that's what I call the twins now) drink out of cups at the dinner table. They want to drink out of cups all day, but I am not having it. Thankfully we have tile here, but if they spill and I don't see it, it just makes it all worse. So, sippy cups except a the table. They love drinking like big kids. And they make the cutest egg nog mustaches!



6 comments:

Terrilee said...

I agree! GROSS!!! But those smiles are unbeatable!!!

The Jones's said...

They seem to have the whole Egg Nog Goatee going on! It's so adorable! And I don't know how you could not like Egg Nog, but it does have a distinctive flavor that not everyone would be keen to. I love it, but Joseph hates it. It will be interesting to see if our kids take after me, or have many of the aversions to food thanks to his genetics that he does. We are both hoping for their sake that they take after me, but he's pretty healthy because he can't eat the sugars and many bad for you things so in that sense it would be nice. Plus I already have to cook for him, so I am used to it. :)

Angela said...

I also hate egg nog....blech! but Dom and the boys LOVE IT! crazy. what cuties though!

Angela said...

I also hate egg nog....blech! but Dom and the boys LOVE IT! crazy. what cuties though!

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

You are right, Egg Nog taste awful.

Pottruffs said...

I also agree, I do not like the stuff. But like you, I buy it for my family. My hubby and daughter love it. Ewwww.