Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friends and Trampoline

The military is amazing. You can meet people and just meet up with them again somewhere. Or just follow them around. We met Dave in Italy. And he was stationed here in WA about 2 months before we were. One night he stopped by and the kids conned him into getting out on the trampoline with them.
I think he was having Laycee issues, but I know Haylee loved it.
I have to say, that is one of the things I love about the military. Meeting so many new people and having them cross paths at various stages of life.


2 comments:

The Jones's said...

Man, I haven't been on a trampoline in forever! Looks like so much fun! Is that yours or someone else's?

Terrilee said...

Wish it was me out there jumpin on the trampoline with them :( hope we cross paths again soon! I miss you!!