Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tribute To Haylee

Today is Haylee's birthday. I can't believe she is 7 already! Wow, where did the time go? I love my Haylee so much. I really don't know how I would survive without her. She knows when I need a hug. She knows when to make me smile. She knows when to irritate me. She knows when I need help. She is an amazing big sister. Her and Laycee share such a special bond that began before Laycee joined our family. Haylee couldn't wait for her baby sister. She is so bright and enjoys learning and pleasing others. She can be a struggle sometimes but she is My Haylee Girl and I love her.

Often, In My Daughter's Eyes, I see me and for that, I am grateful. I love that she is sensitive to spiritual things and the feelings of others. She is such a light in this world and I can't wait to see how she continues to grow and mature.

5 comments:

Stephanie Walter said...

She seems like such a sweet, special girl. Happy Birthday Haylee!

Julie said...

Haylee, We miss you. Hope you had a great birthday.
Love, All the Petersons

Jenny said...

That was really neat. Happy Birthday Haylee!!

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Regardless of the rocky beginning she grew to be healthy and happy and full of sunshine. I love you Haylee girl. Happy Birthday

Terrilee said...

That was awesome!! Like watching her grow up right before my very eyes! She's an amazing little girl! I'm so glad she had a great birthday!!!