Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sewing

I am not a a very good sewer. But I do like to try Halloween costumes and the occasional dress. Well I can't seem to find dresses or skirts long enough for Haylee, so I thought I would try to make one.
The finished product.
It had some issues, but I think the next one will be better. Jessica e-mailed me some online tutorials, so I might actually try one of those instead. I have enough to make 3, so we will see. I just wanted to show off my limited sewing skills.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so cute! You will have to pass on the online tutorials.

I have been wanting to make some skirts for the girls and myself!!

Pottruffs said...

Now I don't believe that you aren't a good sewer. I can only sew a pillow case. LOL And that might even come out wrong. Good job, that's so cute.

Nancy said...

looks good to me!

Terrilee said...

So cute! You did a great job!!!

Angela said...

you are a better sewer than I am! the skirt looks cute!

Julie said...

Good job. I knew you could do it.