Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cleaning

I am considering the idea of a yard sale before we pack up unnecessary items to put in the storage shed. So, I got focused and started clearing things out. I still haven't decided to have a yard sale, but the garage is filling up with items. Since the garage was filling up, I needed to organize it a little bit. So, I started with the daunting task of kids clothes.
Newborn to 9 m above. 12-24 m below


2-5 above. this is how many bins i started with below.

I want to have one more baby one day, so I have the hardest time even thinking about parting with these clothes. Dave keeps telling me to just get rid of them, but I don't want to do that. I would give them away if I could find a good home lol, but I don't want to just give them away. So, I bought the vacum seal bags and repacked them all to save a little space. Oh it was a long hard job, but thankfully the kids helped with minimal complaining. As a reward, I took them to McDonalds!




2 comments:

Ulibarri Family said...

I felt the same way about getting rid of the clothes. But honestly, I felt relief when I got rid of most of them (I kept a small box of sentimental ones). It didn't bother me to have to buy more when Cameron was born, I got to enjoy baby shopping again!

Jenny said...

I too just can't seem to get rid of any clothes, even the ones that have a stain or small hole. I know it is CRAZY!! But I just can't. Times are tough right now and probably will be for quite some time.

You will have to let me know how those bags work. I have heard that some brands wont hold the seal.

So, just one more???? You don't want 10 total anymore?

You are a great mom I know you could handle as many as you get. :o)