Monday, June 8, 2009

Hair Cuts

This was a very hard day for me, but after much debate for some time, we decided that I couldn't keep Haylee from what she wanted any longer. She really wanted her hair cut. She was very frustrated with trying to comb it and never getting the job done. I ADORE her hair, so it was hard for me. So, here is the before.
And after. I have to admit, it has cut down A LOT on the morning debates about hair. She is able to brush it all the way through herself and she doesn't need it put up every day.

Since I did the boys also, Laycee didn't want to be left out, so here are her baby curls. There isn't much you can do with hers because she has minimal hair as it is, but this is the start.

This is the end. I cut it again a few days later after a bath and I was able to see what it looked like. It is kind of a boyish cut but it looks really cute on her now.
I never got a good before and after of the boys, so here is Logan's after. I like to cut theirs short so I don't have to do it for a while.






4 comments:

Jenny said...

That would be so hard to cut Haylee's hair. But it is gorgeous short or long. Emma's hair goes back and forth short then long all of the time. But she has decided she does not like bangs.

Cute kids!!

Nancy said...

I loved Haylee's hair long... but I see the reason to cut it, and it's really not that short so I'm sure it looks adorable (I haven't seen a picture of her from the front yet.) Good job doing the haircuts!!! I'm impressed.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Ok. it worked on here instead of facebook :) It still is cute! Love the hair!

Angela said...

Haylee's hair looks great! Short hair is not so bad, we had short hair all growing up, I think my mom got tired of the hair fights with three girls...(everyone else looks good too, but Haylee has been gifted with gorgous thick golden locks!)