Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bubbles

About a month ago, we were hit with bearable weather. Meaning, it was not raining and not completely freezing! So, we took the opportunity to get out and get into a little bubble fun.
Yes, you can see it is overcast and still cold, but the kids were happy to be outside.
I love this one.

Haylee is concentrating so much.
They ran in circles trying to get them all.

My next few posts will be like this. I have been overjoyed with my time with the kids lately. I just think everything they do is cute. So, I have lots of pictures of them hanging out and being kids. As a result, I want to blog that. I am hoping to eventually put our blog into a picture book for each of the kids. I use this as a place to document our time. With that being said, be prepared for just some pictures coming up soon.




1 comments:

Stephanie Walter said...

Bubbles are such a simple yet totally exciting bit of fun, aren't they? I'm so glad I started a blog too. I was just saying to my hubby today how much I've been enjoying it. I haven't kept up with my journal since I started having my kids and this is such a neat way to journal our lives and share all our special moments with those who live away from us. I'm so glad you got me hooked on it!