Saturday, May 16, 2009

Front Yard

I have been talking on facebook all about the endless days of yard work. And while Kevin was visiting two months ago, we got started on the front yard. A week later, Dave and I got outside and finished the job.
And for those of you wondering, this is the front of our house, with a white picket fence now!

Up close of the flower area and the fence plus living room window.
Laycee loves to pick the flowers!
So now, you all have seen the front yard and the way it all turned out. In coming months as we finally finish up the backyard, I will post before and after pictures of that.




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Just catching up on your blog. Man, I love your yard. So much room. I think I say I miss you every time I comment. It's true... I miss you guys!!

Stephanie Walter said...

Pretty flowers! Yeah Ben likes to pick our flowers too...