Friday, May 29, 2009

Recipe

When I posted my information on freezing your meals, some people requested some recipes, so from time to time, I will try and post some of them. This is one of my favorite to freeze because it requires minimal cooking on either end.

Tuscan Style Chicken Thighs
Finished product with potatoes and green beans
Ingrdients
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 small shallot, chopped
1 T Rosemary
1 T olive oil
1 T Dijon Mustard
1 T Lemon Juice
6 bone in thighs
Salt and Pepper to taste

Mix ingredient and freeze. Thaw and cook. Or mix ingredients and refrigerate for 2 hrs and then cook. Bake 450 for 30-35 minutes.

We love this and really the rosemary is a nice change of spice.


2 comments:

Stephanie Walter said...

YUM, I'll have to give that a try. We love rosemary - I experimented one night when we were first married and made rosemary chicken and we've loved it ever since. This recipe seems even yummier!

Angela said...

rosemary is one of our favorite spices! (Please, keep the recipes coming, or just email me a few so I can stock my freezer before Seamus comes!) :-)