Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ikea

So what is a new house without a trip to Ikea? I had been wanting to go over there so while Dave was at work, Kevin and I ventured out to Ikea. I was looking for some things for the toys and a table, but just to look. We weren't planning on buying anything...
And we come home with too much. We got new door rods for our entertainment center. Black chair pads for our Poang Chairs. Then we also got a bookshelf with boxes to go in it. Plus a lamp and some toys.

This is the lamp.

Bet you can't guess which one Logan wanted?

And this is the bookshelf that I turned on its side with the boxes to cure some of our toy problem.
Soon I will get pictures up of how these items fit in with our stuff.





2 comments:

Nancy said...

I have the same lamp... actually 2 of them. Those baskets look cool. I've seen them at Ikea. ANd I saw the ball last time I was there and thought of Logan. Glad you got him one.

Jessica said...

fun fun stuff!