Friday, May 15, 2009

Picnic

4/4/09:
We had another day of sun. We were so happy. The kids were in need of more adventures, so we went outside to the front yard and had a picnic.
We of course had to bundle up still, but it was nice to get a little sun.

Haylee loves posing.
And this is what we had to eat. One thing I love about being back in the states... seedless grapes! You never could get truely seedless grapes in Italy. I don't know why considering all the grapes produced there, but we LOVE them!





2 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Maybe the sunny days are coming now. Everyone looks happy in the sun.

Stephanie Walter said...

Yummmmm.... Grapes. I want grapes now! oh and cantaloupe too. I think I might go tomorrow and pick some fresh strawberries at a nearby farm, can't wait!