Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keep It Real

Jess tagged me with this "made for women who don't care to show off their mess" tag. But to be honest, I care, but thought it would be fun. So... here is an inside view of my mess. I considered cleaning the house first, but it is called the Keeping it Real tag and seriously, this is pretty real.


1. My Kitchen Sink...
never empty because I always wait too long to do the dishes and they don't fit in the dishwasher.


2. The Fridge
Who fridge doesn't look like this?

3. The toilet
Haylee did her chores yesterday!
4. My Favorite Shoes
But who can ever wear them after having children, these have maybe been worn twice each!


5. My Closet
Thankfully it is mine and not Dave's can you imagine


6. My Favorite Room
I love the kids playroom. I love that there is an area for them to be kids.

7. What are my Kids doing now?
Well Homework... and finishing their nap. It is 3 pm and Haylee and Trent just got home, so we are doing homework for 30 mintues before Laycee and Logan finish nap time.

8. Self Portrait
My least favorite thing to post. But oh well, at least I managed mascara this morning lol.
Okay, who to tag?? I have so many people I would like to see this from... so I am tagging everyone! Get out your cameras bloggers! I want to see who is real here!!!



1 comments:

Stephanie Walter said...

Oh gosh, maybe I'll give it a go but I'm gonna have to do an "after" post too b/c how my house looks right now isn't up to my normal standards!