Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trampoline

We recently gave into our childish dreams and bought the kids a trampoline. I think in the beginning it was more for us than them lol. And so much of living here reminds me of my fun filled childhood. So, when Dave mentioned wanting to buy a trampoline, there was not much arm pulling for me to give in. And as the weather has warmed up, we have really enjoyed it. Logan is completely in love!
Their first time on and Haylee is full of smiles!

I love this one of Trent


Logan- "Fall Down"

Laycee just cries the whole time and she doesn't jump she gallops.
Have fun watching them!

I so love having the trampoline and am so glad to have something truely fun in the backyard for the kids.

3 comments:

Stephanie Walter said...

Yay! How fun! I want one too!

Nancy said...

Your new background is cute!! Jaron loved watching Logan & Laycee. He wants to watch the video again. I think he likes Laycee's "gallop."

Terrilee said...

I love how Logan Jumps Jumps Bounces on his bum, and then looks back to make sure you caught it on camera. Your kids are so cute!!!